Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We spent Easter with my grandparents this year, and it was a lot of fun. Grandma showed me how to use her new quilting machine and now I want to learn how to make quilts, so that I can use the machine. It will be so much fun. Not only did visit, but we colored eggs and helped to get an easter egg hunt ready for my little cousins. It was really neat to see their faces light up. Brent of course helped to hide the eggs and he loved that. Brent had a good time too. Not only did we visit with my family, but we got to visit with Brent's brother and his family. It was a lot of fun, and I think that Brent has a new girlfriend named Avery. That is his niece that will be three, and she loved to play with him. Thanks for the good times guys, and we hope to see you again. Now it is back to the real world, studying and working. Brent has his FE test coming up in April and he is getting ready for that. He has to pass it to graduate, and he will.

1 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Next time you come up, we won't make you fix our leaky sink! Have you found out anything about Raging Waters? I made the mistake of mentioning it to my kids, and now they will bug me till we go!