So we both do not have a future in the CIRCUS. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Our neighbor has a tight rope, so we thought we would try...it is definitely harder than it looks.
As you can tell, I am not going to let go of my husband. I think that he now has a sore shoulder. Haha!
13 years ago






4 comments:
wow, that looks hard, but fun! Cute pictures!
looks like fun- now comes the flying trapeze!
Taneill
Hey Jessica! I just wanted to wish you a happy belated b-day and a happy anniversary too! I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate! Love ya.
Hey Jess- just wondering if you had any dates in mind for Raging Waters, the kids are wanting to know when we can go. I found $2-$3 discounts online valid anytime. Looking forward to the 4th!
Post a Comment