Monday, December 15, 2008

January Plans



So as you probably guessed from the picture above, we are in fact going on a Disney Cruise. We leave in about 3 weeks and will be going with all of my family. Brent and I are so excited. We are not only excited to see my family and spend time together, but we are excited because we have know about this cruise for a little over a year now. It will be tons of fun and nice to have the whole family together. We be going to three islands and scuba diving on two of them. I am excited to eat the food and swim in January.

10 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Lucky!! That sounds really fun!!

The Frys said...

I am so jealous. It was a year ago that we were at Disneyland. We wish we could go back.

Cash Family said...

LUCKY! I hope you have the time of your life!!!! Take lots of pics cause I want to see them!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! I have wanted to go on the Disney cruse for so long! Hope you have lots of fun!

Steph said...

Wow, I'm seriously jealous. That will be so nice to get away from the snow! Scuba diving, and sun and swimming, that will be a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we were going somewhere fun like that! I'm excited to see the pictures!

Taneill said...

Have tons of fun!!!

THE RIGBY'S said...

I am sooo jealous!! Have a super fun trip.

The Christensen's said...

Like everyone else I have to admit that I am way jealous!! Go have some mega fun!!! Tell your family HELLO!

allison said...

I am SO jealous!