We have finally made it home from our 2 1/2 week vacation in paradise. We had such a blast hanging out with my family and then going on a cruise together. It was awesome suprising them on Christmas Eve! I cannot believe that how fast the time went by. Now it is back to reality. It is hard being back to work, in the snow, but so nice to sleep in my own bed. I am so glad that we got to take a vacation like this. We will be posting pictures soon of our cruise and all the fun we had in Houston. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!
13 years ago






4 comments:
As much as I'm jealous that you got to go have so much fun, I am happy for you! It's so nice to have a vacation! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see Brent's tan. (He is on the pale side hee hee!)
We've been thinking about you guys and often saying "I wonder what they are doing right now . . . ." (Having a blast, I'm sure!) Looking forward to the pictures! Happy belated birthday Brent!
I want to see pictures of your cruise! :)
We'll soon be deleting our old blog that links you to our new one - so you'll want to update us soon! http://bradenandjamie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment