Friday, February 13, 2009

6 Random Things About Me!

Rules!
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Random Things!
1. I have my OCD moments about certain things. For example, I have to shower the same way every day, hair is always first so that the conditioner can sit there while I do everything else...I know wierd, but I like routine.

2. I love taking a blanket out to the grass in the spring/summer/fall, and laying there reading a book a falling asleep. I love rainy days and curling up to a good book too!

3. I talk to my mom at least once a day. She is my best friend and she always has great advise! I love laughing and crying with her. Love you MOM!

4. Keeping anything and everything has is something that I tend to do. I justify this by saying that I will look at it, need it, use it, or miss it if I do not have it. When in reality I have forgotten that I have it until I come across it a year later. Then I have to re-justify why I have it. I do have to say that I have gotten better, and some stuff has left, but most has stayed. Slowly I will part with it.

5. I love to dip my food. For instance I have a little bit of fries with my whole bottle of ketchup. I know, but it tastes so good!

6. When I come home in a bad mood Brent has a way of making me laugh. It is so funny and I cannot stay grumpy long. Love you babe!

I tag Katie, Hilary, Kelliann, McKenzie, Taniell, and Tiffy!

4 comments:

Taneill said...

you need fry sauce instead of ketchup!

Brad and Marci said...

I am with you about talking to your mom and it should continue! I don't know how you find the time to post with your busy schedule but I am glad you do this was a fun one.

allison said...

those are great random things! I'm ocd about how I take a shower too.

just the five of us said...

Hey I have an award for you! come and get at my blog! See you in a couple of weeks.