Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Birthday and Our Anniversary

So June is full of celebrations. My mom has a birthday, I have and aunt with a birthday, couple of cousins with birthdays, my birthday and our anniversary. Needless to say it was probably not the brightest idea to get married only two days after my birthday, but can't change that now. I had a great birthday and anniversary. I did have a test for school that week, so I spent the day studying for my test. Brent did take me out for dinner and even had a birthday cake for me. I love cake. I got home from work that day (my birthday) and my door was decorated with streamers and love notes...the little neighbor girls were great to do that. It made me feel very special.

For our anniversary Brent took me out of town. It was great. It was rainy all day, but it was nice to get away from life for a while. We even stayed up there and shopped. I love shopping and Brent didn't complain once. I sure love him. It has been a great four years and I am looking forward for many more to come. It is great being married to your best friend.

8 comments:

Taneill said...

I am glad to see all the fun pictures you took. by the way- we are not leaving any time soon :)

The Fauxes said...

Sounds fun! Sorry I missed you for lunch a few weeks ago. My summer has been so crazy and now it is at an end!!! Hope all is well with you guys.

Janalee Hubbard said...

How nice of your neighbor girls to decorate your door with love notes! So sweet!

Jana and Brett said...

yay! Happy birthday! Hope your day was GREAT! :0) We need to get together soon! Would you guys be able to come over for dinner?

Tiffany said...

AHHHHH! i cant wait to see you tommorrow. love you guys. drive safe

love tiffy

Cash Family said...

Wow, shopping without your hubby complaining, now that's a treat!! JK. I hope you guys had a nice little romantic getaway. Hee hee.

Rachel Lacy said...

How fun! Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

jkl warner said...

Looks like you had lots of fun in June. I'm still waiting to see pictures of your family visiting for the 4th, J/K. Hope your having fun in Arizona!!