Brent and I had an awesome weekend. We went to Raging Water and The Mayan Restraunt with his brother and his family. We had a blast and laughed the whole day. It was great to get to see them since we hardly ever make it up that way. Thanks guys we had a blast! The pictures of Brent and I, first my swim suit is messed up, and I look so attractive...that is waht a day in the sun and water does to you! But who cares, because we had so much fun!
13 years ago









4 comments:
That would be so fun to go together once i get certified!!!!!
Love tiffany
That looks like you had a ton of fun. BJ and I are going to Raging waters tomorrow!!! Yeah! P.s. I am glad I am not the only one who hates getting their picture taken while my hair is wet and messed up.
cute slide show. I am excited to go to raging waters this week.
Taneill
This slide show is so cute, all I can do is post pictures, but yours are so . . . creative! That was a fun Saturday, I really do plan to post some pictures on my blog, so look for them someday! Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment