So we went to the mall last night with my Aunt and Uncle. We had a blast taking her out for her birthday. We walked around the mall after dinner, and found this fun little Halloween Shop. Here are some pictures of some hats we tried on. I think some fit more than others. Brent wanted to impress my Dad with one of the hats...most of you will know why!
Just a side note...the red neck hat...I put it on and Brent asked if there way a mask on the hat. NO that is just my face...at least we now not it is scary enough or funny looking enough to be a Halloween mask. We all laughed so hard at him asking that, he was actually being serious and not trying to be funny...I almost peed my pants!
13 years ago






5 comments:
ha, that's funny! What a perfect moment to have the camera!
LOVE THE TENTACLES!!!
hahahah, I laughed looking at these! That makes me want to go halloween shopping!
You guys look so great!!! ;) I vote for the first hat... I think it was an octupus..
sweet! you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment