So being in a student ward/stake, you get to do a lot of fun things with the college kids that live around you too. That is the blessing of student housing. Today the Stake put on a 5K run/walk, first annual. It was so much fun....right, get out of bed early, and run. Well I didn't run...and you ask why not...well do pigs fly...there is your answer. Brent however loves to run, and he decided that he would really like to do this. He has a list of things to do before he dies, and this was one of them. He did awesome, there are some pretty competive people in our stake, and he ran the 5K in about 30 minutes, which to me is awesome, since I would be like 30 hours. I am so proud of him.
The rest of our life is going well for now. Nothing really new to report. Just studying hard and working. Our lives are consumed by that. We hope that all of you are doing well.
Here is a picture that I found on the internet. It was too early in the morning to bring the camera, so this will have to do.
13 years ago






4 comments:
Jessica. thanks for letting me share the blanket with you this morning. :D
p.s. I just love reading your blog..especially how school is going..it helps me to keep going and makes me excited for upcomming adventures! you are a great friend.
Way to go Brent! That's a really good time, and you probably didn't even have to train for it I bet.
That's awesome...doesn't it feel so good to do something like that?
I ran 3.10685596 miles once. Of course, I ran it in segments over the course of 2 years. I even think that was a record for me. Not cool, Brent, not cool - you are making the majority of married fellas look bad.
Post a Comment