Saturday, April 11, 2009

Plastic delivers plastic

From the blog title you are probably wondering what in the heck? Well in school this semester we are taking Maternal Newborn Nursing. It is probably the coolest class ever to take. It is amazing to see the whole birthing process and watch life come into the world. Before we could be let loose on the real patients we had to work with the manikins. There is one manikin named Noelle, and she delivers a baby. The up coming pictures are not for the faint of heart.

9 comments:

The Fauxes said...

That is seriously disgusting...it takes a special person to be a nurse!

Becca J said...

woah - crazy but cool!

Cash Family said...

Oh my heck, that's hilarious..... I can't get over it. I love it!

just the five of us said...

That is so cool! I personally think that the nurses do more than the OB, I mean the doctor comes and catches the baby. The nurse does all of the checking, and I bet there are several nurses who have actually delivered and then don't get the paycheck that mr ob gets!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy. I bet you are totally loving it. Happy Easter- I hope it's a good one!

Taneill said...

Brandon about fainted when he looked over at the computer and saw legs up in the air.

Nina said...

haha that is so funny! we didn't get to do anything that cool.

jennybrum said...

My face totally looked like that mannequins when I popped my kids out! Ha Ha. Looks like fun. Hope you guys are good...

allison said...

oh my gosh, that cracks me up!