
I have to say the picture above this post says it all. That is how I feel right now. Finals are finished and I ended up with two A-'s in my nursing classes. What a relief. I have a week break and then back to the grind. Oh well...they say that the summer semester is a cake walk compared to what we have gone through and what we have to come. I hope that it is true. I can officially say now...One year down and one to go!
Brent, as of May the 8th, will be an official graduate! We are so excited to celebrate and are grateful that a lot of our families are coming to celebrate with us! I cannot believe that it has been four years. It seems like just yesterday that we were moving and he was starting school. I have to honestly say that I felt like the day would never get here, and yet I am sad at the same time. Fortunately for us we will get to experience the school thing for a little while longer, Brent will be going on for a Master's degree. I am excited that he has decided to go further in school. He is a great man and husband and I am so proud of him. As my mom would say, "You go Babe!"
So I have been a bit of a blogging slacker lately. There has been a lot on my plate with school, work, church, life, etc. I know excuses! I hope to at least post something more than once a month. Now that it is summer I think that we will be posting a lot more. At least that is what I am hoping to do.
13 years ago






5 comments:
Don't feel bad about being a blogger slacker. You're like a million times busier than me and I still can't find time to blog regularly. Tell Brent congrats. We're proud of him! I always miss your calls. Yesterday I was at Wal Mart and didn't hear the phone. We do need to get together. What about next weekend? Oh and congrats on finishing another semester. You go girl.
Jess:
i am so glad to see that you guys are still alive! Just kidding! My blogging skills have been slacking too, life gets crazy sometimes! Tell Brent CONGRATS! Congrats to you too! Hopefully we will get to see you guys more this summer!
Congrats guys! You have worked hard and it is paying off! We love you both!
Well done!
That picture is how I feel too! Way to go!! It's hump day for you, I can't wait for the half way mark!
Post a Comment