Congrats on the BIG DAY!!! wish we could have been there. I was doing my mommy day's tea at school that day. Can't wait for you to come and visit. Got the boat ready! Bring your suntan lotion, and a suit....It's Hot In JUNE!!
Brent and I have been married 5 1/2 years and we are loving it. We are attending school right now and will be done in May. Brent is working on a Master's degree in Structural Engineering/Project Management and I am. We have a little girl who keeps us hopping and we love being parents. We love to spend what little time we have together. Some of our favorite past times are reading, watching movies, and playing games.
1 comments:
Congrats on the BIG DAY!!! wish we could have been there. I was doing my mommy day's tea at school that day. Can't wait for you to come and visit. Got the boat ready! Bring your suntan lotion, and a suit....It's Hot In JUNE!!
Post a Comment