
Of course there will be more pictures to come, but right now I will just post this one. Brent graduated last Friday with a BS in Civil Engineering. I am so proud of him. I cannot believe that he completed an Engineering Degree in four years and also worked on top of it all. He is an amazing person and is such an inspiration to me.
At graduation we had both his family and my family there. Afterwards we celebrated with a big party. It was so much fun, and towards the end it got a little nippy, so a lot of the guests left, because we had the party outside. We really appreciate all the support that family and friends have given us.
We will be blogging about his next graduation in a year or so. He is starting his Master's degree this summer and will be working as an engineer full time. I am so grateful that he picked the career he did and that he is a very determined person. I love you babe, and couldn't ask for a better husband and friend.
13 years ago






2 comments:
awesome! way to go!
This is a great picture of Brent. It was fun to be able to celebrate with you guys!
Post a Comment