Sunday, May 17, 2009

We are now...

A two car family. This weekend we went out looking for a second car...used of course. We had no intentions of buying this weekend, but we found a really good deal and couldn't pass it up. So welcome to the family Honda Pilot, we will now refer to you as Big Red. Here are the first pictures. It will finally be nice to have a four wheel drive car in the winter and a car that we can grow into one day. Also no more fighting over who really needs the car certain days of the week and getting to and from school should be a bit easier now.

8 comments:

Nina said...

oh I'm so jealous, I love the Pilot!!

Janalee Hubbard said...

WooHooo! It's pretty. Is this a graduation present for Brent or something? Sure beats the pen set, heh heh.

The Christensen's said...

Congrats!!
It is so funny....cause we just bought one a couple of weeks ago too! We love love love it! Where did you get it from?

Cash Family said...

Alas, I am so jealous! That's like my dream car!!! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Taneill said...

I like it- just not the name ;)

Jana and Brett said...

ooo! nice you guys! :0)

Amy Miller said...

We love love love our Pilot! Enjoy!! Congrats to Brent on his graduation - that's such a great feeling.

Kara M. said...

Fancy! Congrats on the new vehicle! It looks real pretty! I'm a little jealous! Now you might argue over who gets to drive the newer car! :)