
Sorry Mom that I am late on posting this. Brent and I just really wanted to wish you a wonderful birthday. Thanks for being a great mom. So here you go...10 things I love about you
1. You are my mom!
2. You are an amazing seamstress.
3. You are always there when I need a shoulder to cry on.
4. You make the best bread ever!
5. Always telling me..."You go girl." Even when it was embarrassing.
6. Our talks.
7. Your patience with me.
8. You teaching us kids how to serve others.
9. How you love to watch your judge shows.
10. How much you do for Brent and I.
Thanks for all you do Mom. We love you so much and hope that your birthday was great and this next year will be an awesome on.
Love you tons!
13 years ago






2 comments:
Wow, you're parents' b-day's are close. I have some pics from Brent's graduation that I wanted to send to you, but I don't have your email, will you send it to me? lund99@msn.com
haha, that picture is awesome. your mom IS great!
Post a Comment