Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the Verdict is...





And for those of you that cannot tell...take a closer look at the belly picture below.



We are so excited to be adding a little girl into our home. Brent is just beside himself. When the sonographer said, "And this baby is a little girl." I started crying and he said yes...I get to build a doll house, which made me cry more. We are so happy that she is a healthy little baby. She loves to move around and right now is feet down, which my bladder is not loving so much. The ribbon around the belly is how I told people I work with that we are expecting a little girl. Now we just need to start shopping.

12 comments:

The Woodlands said...

That is such a cute way to tell people you're having a girl. How exciting! And shopping for little girl clothes is one of the funnest things to do in the entire world (in my humble opinion)! Have fun!

Kristy Cefalo said...

Congrats. She is going to be a lucky little girl.

Beej & Chris said...

YA for little girls! I am super excited for you both! :D

Harris said...

Oh YAY! A little girl! you are going to have so much fun! Love the ribbon!

The Fauxes said...

YAY! Lucy will have a playmate. Congrats!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Yay!! Congratulations. I am super excited for you guys!!!

Rachel Lacy said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are the best to shop for!

Becky said...

I am SO happy for you two! That comment by Brent is really sweet too.

The Corbridges said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! A girl will be so much fun :) You'll be a great mom Jessica!

Jana and Brett said...

OH YAY! I'm soooooo glad! What happy news. :0) You two will be great parents. (I can teach ya how to make bows and clips and things, if ya want!) Just let me know when you are free.

Katie said...

Fun Fun!!! We are excited for you both. I can't believe how little your tummy is, you don't even look prego to me!

just the five of us said...

Yeah for girls!! My girls are so excited!!