Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boy or Girl???

Last chance to post what you think the flavor of our peanut will be. This Thursday we find out what we are having. Also for those of you who want to see, here is the latest pregnancy pic.



This picture was taken at 18 weeks and I am almost 20 now. I will have to take a new picture soon.

13 comments:

Bree said...

I say girl. Everyone needs a girl first. But if you get a boy you will love that too!! You look great.

Ashley said...

Girl, they are so much fun! You look so great pregnant!

Webster family said...

I'm going to say boy. Although having a girl first is fun.

Jana said...

Okay! I don't know what I told you before...but my guess now is: BOY! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Good luck on Thursday, hope you don't have a shy baby. ;0)

Harris said...

Totally a girl!!! You are going to be such an awesome mom!!

Amanda said...

How cute are you?? I vote GIRL!!

Beth and Matt said...

BOY!!!!!

Rachel Lacy said...

You are so cute!! I think its going to be a.....girl.

Kristy Cefalo said...

boys are the best ;)

Nina said...

I'm guessing a girl!

Tiffany said...

Your (butler) nieces want you to have a baby girl. so we can have another girl cousin :]

Alison Heiner said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I think it's a girl. Although boys are really fun too. Good luck with everything.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Looking goooooood! Your hair is very cute too! I'm saying girl, but I'm cheating cause I already know :)