2009 was a great year, but boy are we ready for 2010! Lots of fun and exciting things are around the corner. Here are just a few...
Brent started his Master's Degree and is loving it! I am so proud of him and we are now closer to graduating and finally being finished with school. He will be getting a Master's in Civil Engineering either with and emphasis in Project Management or Structures, I don't think he has quite decided yet...he likes them both. Below is a picture of what Brent does for work. He designs power poles and loves his job!
Finally I will be graduating in MAY!!! I will officially have my RN and be let loose to run wild. I don't know what I will do with all of my free time once school is finished...maybe go back to school...maybe not. We will just have to see. I am so looking forward to finally having a job with more patient interaction and helping people. I really would love to stay working at the local children's hospital, but will just have to see what happens. Too bad we don't get to wear these cute outfits any more. Although I think I would take scrubs over these outfits any day.
And so far the last big thing of that we are both looking forward to is the birth of our first child. We are both so excited and he/she should be making their debut the first part of July. So all that extra time I might be having after graduation will be short lived, but we can't wait to fill our lives with this little blessing. We heard the heart beat a few days before Christmas and that was the best present ever, plus we got the little person's first picture...
We could find out the sex next month. Brent is dieing to know and I am still on the fence. I will probably give in, but hopefully the little peanut will cooperate so we can peek. Both sides of the family are excited for this new addition!
We hope that all will go well for everyone this next year!
13 years ago






25 comments:
that is such a cute picture of your little one - you can see everything SO well. Congrats :)
OH MY! WE are SO excited for you guys too!!!!! :0) I'm guessing it will be a girl! YAY
And congrats on almost graduating...what a BIG year for you guys!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. My guess is a little girl :)
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
AWESOME~ We are so excited for you guys! Congrats! Have you been sick? You need to share all your pregnancy woes/joys!
Congrats to Brent and best wishes in the Masters Program. Congrats to you almost being done with school and becoming an RN and YAY!!!!!!! for the little one growing inside you. Hope all continues to go well for your pregnancy and you MUST find out what you are having!! Thanks for finally posting about your baby ;)
YAY!!! Jessica I'm so happy for you. As long as I've known you you've been baby hungry :-) Can't wait to hear more details. You're going to be amazing parents!
Congrats on the upcoming baby! They are such a blessing and chore all at the same time. I don't think you'll have too much free time. If you need anything, call me. 801-231-0352. I'm so excited for you!
YEAH! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!
Ahh!! Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!
Yeah, we can't for the 3rd item on your list:) We even went baby shopping, but we held off and decided to wait until you have it or know the sex of it:)
Miss you!
I can't tell you how excited I am for you two! I remember when I started school you said Brent was wanting a baby. :) That's so great! Congrats to Brent too on the Master's program, that's so great! I'm so excited for you to graduate, you'll be an amazing nurse!!
Man you guys have such a great year ahead of you! So many exciting things and additions! P.S. I am dying to know by about week 18 so see if it hits you too then.
I just want to add my shouts to the unanimous YEAS! You are going to be such a cute mommie! And congrats to the future grad. It sounds like your life is so exciting right now!
Congratulations Brent & Jessica! I am so excited for you!
That is one cute little peanut! Hope you guys had a fun New Years and that you got your needle back. Tell Brent we hope he has a fun birthday weekend!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. You really will be awesome and wonderful parents. You better find out. It is so much fun to know and to have a name if possible!
Yay! Congrats!!! That is super exciting. If you need anything let me know ;)
We are so excited for you guys! It was so great to talk to you yesterday and catch up. I wish we were there to share our pregnancy woes together! Miss you!
oh! how exciting! what a great year for you two. you both are going to be amazing parents and i have to say that july is a great month to have babies. good luck these next few months.
That's so exciting Jessica!! Congratulations! That's awesome that you're both going to be done around the time the baby comes!
Congrats! That's really exciting!
I know I am a little late with the comment but congrats and the future graduation. That is so exiciting, and congrats on the new little one!!! I am so so so so excited for you!!
WOW jess Congratulations on both soon graduating and the BABY that is on the way!!! Congrats you two! Y'all have some exciting stuff coming up this year! Did you say your little one is due in July! That is awesome! Well hope everything is going great. Congratulations again!
Congrats to both of you! July is a great month to deliver. Check out the Chinese Lunar Calendar...it might give you an idea of what you are having.
Post a Comment