Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yes...We Are Still Alive

Many of you might be wondering if the Lund's even exist any more, the answer is yes we do. We have been holed up in the apartment studying, and trying to make it through this semester. Although school has been busy, we have made it out to do several fun things. I am making one big long post of the fun things that we have done in the past couple of months. If any of you out there still look at our blog hope you enjoy this tribute to Fall 09.

Here is the short version of everything we did...
1- Walk for Hydrocephalus
2- Carve pumpkins with the Cash's
3- Girls day out at Gardner Village
4- Retirement Party Weekend for Brent's dad (picking apples, dinner, and corn maze fun)
5- Washing apples to be pressed for apple cider
6- Spent Halloween with 3 amazing nieces and a nephew

Below are just a few of the many pictures we have from all these fun events! I promise I will get better about posting things. As for now we will are just hanging out in our ice box (apartment with no heat or hot water) hopefully we will have some soon so we can get ready and go to church.


9 comments:

Taneill said...

Sure don't mention the Halloween party with the Thurgood's- ;) we still love ya!

Cash Family said...

Hot Dang those are good looking pumpkins! Especially the one with the ginormous smile! Thanks for coming over, we sure do love hanging out with you.

Ashley said...

I am glad that you guys are having so much fun. Good luck with school and all of that homework!

Becky said...

what did you do with ALL those apples?

Katie said...

Oh My Gosh... I about fell over when I checked to see if you had posted anything ;) just kiddin' I know how busy you've been with school and all. I'm glad you guys have still found time to have fun this fall. See ya soon! Have fun and be safe with your family.

Janalee Hubbard said...

I haven't been blogging either! Those are some really great pictures you got, I love the apple picking ones on the roof. And Calla flipping. And Brent being the sucker and carrying Avery everywhere. :)

I'm thinking we need to do a downtown trip to see the lights again and ride on the train. Let's pick a date!

Harris said...

You guys have been busy!!! The apple picking looks like so much fun! And the corn maze, awesome!!! Well glad to see you guys are still alive!

Mark and Jana said...

Hey, we blogged on the same day. Mark and I have been horrible about updating our blog...it had been about two months. Thanks to a now working hard drive we are able to download pictures and hopefully post more often. It looks like you have been having fun. Keep enjoying life. I am sorry your place is so cold.

Alicia and Jose said...

How fun. It's great to see you guys doing so well. We miss our old neighbors! We'd love to get together sometime.