Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!!





Just sending a birthday shout out to my Dad! He is such a great guy and I am so lucky to have him! He has always been there for me, and always will. He has a way to always make you laugh, calm you down, and is such a great person to talk to. Here are a couple of pictures of him. The first is him sailing his boat he made and the second is one him doing what he loves to do, firefighting. He has always taught me to serve others and help people in any way that I can! I hope that I can teach my children the lessons he taught me and make them feel as loved as he has always made me feel! I love you Dad and hope you always realize that!

1 comments:

Cash Family said...

I hope you had a good ride up to Logan with your dad!!!