Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally!



I finally got my authorization to test for my NCLEX (RN licensing exam). I take the test on June 23rd. Keep your fingers crossed! The above picture is my nursing prep book...aka my bible for the next several weeks.

10 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Good luck Jess! You'll do great!

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you. You are so close to the end and are going to do awesome! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Kristin and Jay said...

GOOD LUCK! I am sure you will do great!

Cash Family said...

My fingers on BOTH hands are crossed for you! But, I know you'll do a fantastic job!

just the five of us said...

May the force be with you:)

jkl warner said...

Good luck... you'll do great!!

Janalee Hubbard said...

I know you'll do great! Not worried a bit. Good things are coming your way!

Katie said...

Hope the studying is coming along... LOOK at that baby count down, it's getting SO close!!!!!!

Steph said...

I'm catching up on my overdue blog reading! I would say good luck, but instead I'll say, I hope you did well on your test on Wednesday! I'm so excited for your new baby, I didn't realize you were so close! I can't wait to see pics on here very soon!