Just thought that we would let everyone know that we are sitting at the hospital waiting for the grand entrance of our little girl. We will keep you all posted on the stats and when she arrives!
13 years ago
Life is not about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.
Just thought that we would let everyone know that we are sitting at the hospital waiting for the grand entrance of our little girl. We will keep you all posted on the stats and when she arrives!
Posted by Brent and Jessica at 6:39 AM
4 comments:
Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!
WOOHOO!!!! Let us know!!!!!! Good luck Jessica!!!!! Yay! :0)
Congrats! She sure is perfect! We are so happy for your little family!
Yay! I hope everything went well with your delivery, I'm sure she's just gorgeous like her mom! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment