I think that I found my new passion in life...only if it would/could provide us with insurance and a good living. Oh well it is fun to make them, and even more fun to make them with my best pal in the whole world...you know who you are!
13 years ago






5 comments:
Jessica, these are the cutest things in the whole world. You are so amazing! Miss ya!
I absolutely love those and wish I was going to be around when our third one comes so you could make me one!!! I am sure Hallie is going to miss Primary just as much as you guys will miss her. We leave in 2 weeks. Short notice but everything has worked out so good for us. We will miss ya tons!
Hey Jessica, sorry it took me so long to comment you back. Of course we remember you! Our kids really miss the old 700 court and would seriously move back if we let them. It has been fun reading your blog and catching up. Hope all is going well!
Adorable!!! If the nursing school doesn't pan out, you can find your niche as a diaper diva!
Hi Jessica! I got so excited to see on facebook that you have a blog! And your diaper cakes are amazing! I made my first one a few months ago, totally stressed and labored over it! haha. Sorry to hear about nursing school! That's such a bummer, but way to have a good attitude about it! You'll look back and be so grateful life turned out the way it did!
Keep these posts coming! It's such a fun way to keep in touch!
My address: www.ashleyrencher.blogspot.com
Talk to you later girl!
Post a Comment