As many of you know I currently am surving in the Primary Presidency. I don't know why, but I am loving it more and more. I think that my favorite part of primary is the comments that the children make. They are so smart, and when they say something, they mean it. Before I tell you what happened, let me tell you a little bit about our primary. We have 31 children, you may think that is not lot, but when half of them are under the age of 5, trust me...it can be crazy. Our senior primary should still be junior primary. Okay now on with the story, yesterday during the senior primary's sharing time we were talking about the Prophet, and how we need to follow the Prophet, they were talking about how President Monson is our new Prophet. A little girl eagerly raised her hand and said, "My daddy is going to be the Prophet." It made us all laugh. Kids say the funniest things. I can't wait to see what our future children are going to be saying. So Congrats Brandon, Emma has her hopes set high on you!
13 years ago






4 comments:
vote for Brandon!!!
hey!! I'm so happy you blog! I haven't read your blogs yet, but I'm going to catch up!
i'm glad you have a blog, too! this will be great!
Priceless! Hey, I am just admiring your wallpaper on your blog, can you tell me how you did that?
Post a Comment