Friday, May 23, 2008

The Hippie Jamboree










A few weekends ago we went on a picnic with our friends the Warner's. We decided that Liberty Park would be a fun place to go. Little did we know that Earth Day was going on...I guess that would be a good time to pay attention to the news! We had a blast laughing at certain people, and looking at all the interesting things. There was even a guy there selling bongs. It was wierd. I have not seen hacky sack played since I was in junior high. And the girl in the gypsy costume was rolling down the hill. It was pretty funny. I was just waiting for Quasimodo to come out and start singing. Hahaha! (for those of you that don't understat that comment watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame). Also there is a cool looking radio thing.

1 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Isn't it amazing how there are people living among us who are in a completely different world? That's so great about Brent's internship, I'm glad he's enjoying it. You guys must be living right, everything is falling into place for you!