So I need to do a little bragging on my man. Brent started an internship about three weeks ago. He is working for a company called ECI, and he is loving it. They are going to allow him to work through next school year, and then they will hire him on as an engineer when he graduates. The best part is that they will pay for his Master's degree. WOW! What more could you ask for? He can even ride TRAX and then Front Runner to work. Saves us some gas money!!!
Then Brent got some really good news about a week ago. We found out that this scholarship he applied for will cover all of tuition next year! That is such a blessing. Like most of you, we have had to take out school loans for his schooling. For one year we don't have to take the loans! He wishes that he would have done this earlier, and so do I! Live and learn.
Brent is such a great husband and I am proud to call him mine.
13 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment