Well I was at work today when I got this really wierd phone call. It was a lady from Intermountain Student Placement. She informed me that they had an opening in the IHC nursing program and they would like to extend the offer to have me fill the spot. WHAT!!!!!????? I was shocked. I was not planning on this and had gone on with my life. I asked her to repeat herself and she started to chuckle. She told me about the program and what I would have to do. Then she said...great you will start Tuesday. TUESDAY...this TUESDAY...TUESDAY, MAY 13, 2008. That gives me 3 days to grasp this concept. WOW! I cannot believe it. I thought that I would let everyone know. There is my good news for the weekend. God does answer prayers!!!
13 years ago






5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! Way to go Jessica!
Congratulations Jessica! I found your blog while looking at other blogs - good stuff! I'm so excited for you! And that little movie clip is so funny, I've seen it before but I was still laughing so hard! It's so true!
Good luck what a blessing and you'll do great! Keep us updated on how you are doing and how the program is.
Way to go Jessica! We are so excited for you. You will be a great Nurse. Where is the IHC program located?
WoooHoooo!! That is so amazing! God does answer prayers in ways you never imagine! I actually heard your news yesterday from Brent's mom and wanted to give you a shout. You are on your way!
Post a Comment