Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories of Us---Comments Are Appreciated!!!

This sounds fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can come up with!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

I'm looking forward to seeing the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll trackback to your blog and leave one about you!

7 comments:

just the five of us said...

Jessica, The first time I met you was at grandma Johnson's funeral. I was bawling like a baby and you put your arms around me. I don't know if you will ever know how much I appreciated that! What a weird way to meet a sister-in-law for the first time. But I am glad you are mine!!

allison said...

Hmmmmm....I remember all of our times in class together...and I always forget what science class it was...anyways, good times, good times. I also remember some of our rides to school from seminary...and hanging out at Stefan's. I don't know if one particular time comes to mind but I remember lots of good times! And I do remember being so excited to see you when you came to Ashley's wedding reception in Utah! That was so fun!

Erin Despain said...

I remember riding with you to seminary every morning my freshman year. We listened to Sons of Provo almost everyday! It was a lot of fun.

Tiffany said...

hay the Aunt Jessica And Uncle Brent:

Its Tiffany. I miss you soooooooooo much i had so fun when we came to visit last October. I love you guys

Tiffany

Cash Family said...

Lots and lots of memories.... but I love going to new restaurants with you!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I remember when we had the fellowship neurosurgery dinners & our husbands went back for second & third helpings. YUM!

Unknown said...

I remember going to the dances, and you would always pretend to dance with an imaginary boy.. THEN A REAL BOY WOULD COME UP AND DANCE WITH YOU.. YOU GOT SOME GUTS GIRL! I wish i had that much guts.