Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Little Garden

So this year we thought it would be fun to try and plant a garden. With no gardening experience under our belts, we bought some plants and planted. We had no idea what to plant and if anything would grow. I can definatley say that we will do this for years to come. It is so much fun, and I think that we are going to have tomatoes coming out our ears, we have 8 tomato plants! We also planted cilantro, bell peppers, gypsi peppers, and even some jalepano peppers. I guess you can say we are going to have a lot of SALSA! There is even a picture of our first little piece of produce. I couldn't wait to pick it!

2 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

EIGHT tomato plants? Holy cow, I hope you know how to bottle salsa! We plant one and can't keep up with it. I didn't know you had a yard to plant in!

The Christensen's said...

Hey Jess-
Congrats on your garden!! You will have to check out our blog!! (It's a work in progress, I am still learning)I check your guys and it sounds like life is great for ya!!