So today I finished the last lecture and last quiz in my Pathophysiology class. I am so stoked. I just now have my Pharmacology class left to take, and a couple of tests. It feels so good to be almost finished for the summer...I am definately going to enjoy the little break that I have in between semesters. I am positive that Brent will enjoy having a wife for 2 weeks. So come August it will be shots, vitals and good old foley catheters...plus I get to start clinical rotations...BRING IT ON!!!
13 years ago






2 comments:
You are so dang busy!!! I'm sad we don't get to hang out as often... but I'm glad you're getting things done!
I'm so excited for blogs! This is so great! I just invited you to mine so now we can keep track of each other! We need to hang out!
Post a Comment