Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cousins Day and the Corn Maze!

I have 3 cousins that are all married, and growing up we were good friends and always looked forward to family function so that we could get to see them. Since we are all married now we decided that at least once a month we would get together and hang out. This is the first month that we did this. It was a blast. We went to Red Robin for dinner and then to a Corn Maze (the haunted portion). It was scary and most of the maze I did not see because I was so busy hiding in the back of my husband's back. My eyes were closed and the screaming and chain saws still made me jump... I am thinking next time ear plugs or the regular maze. We got free pumpkins at the end. It was great to see everyone and talk. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon! Thanks for the fun evening guys. We love you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hi Jessica I was visiting from SITS. Sorry I didn't say that.

The Christensen's said...

hey girl-
cute pictures!!! we had tons of fun with you guys! i am so excited for you to e-mail some to me so i can blog them!!! thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Janalee Hubbard said...

I hate haunted houses/corn mazes. UGH! Scary, not fun! Although, the pictures of you and Brent with the hay bales and pumpkins are so cute! Corn mazes do make great pictures!