
Well Brent has about a week and a half until he gets to take this 8 hour long exam. He has to be to the testing center at the crack of dawn, which leaves me alone for a whole Saturday. So my pal Katie and I are going to do a girls day, since her husband will be taking the same test. Unfortunately this is a mandatory test and they need to take it to graduate. Fun for us! I will definitely be posting after the test is over and all about our girls day! The picture above is what I always think of when I hear test!
13 years ago






4 comments:
If you like coffee you need to get in on my Giveaway! To celebrate the launching of my online coffee shop, Get The Bean,I am giving away 1 pound of coffee (or chai or herbal tea if you prefer) every Friday in October. To enter visit:
www.getthebean.blogspot.com
If you are interested in a chance to get money for the cancer charity of your choice for an entire year go to:
www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com
Or just visit our site:
www.getthebean.com
Hello! You were right above me on Roll Call. You have a cute blog.
Oh man! Good luck to him!!!
Even more fun for engineers is that their future career _depends_ on passing the FE. Just wait till they get to do the PE in a few years yet.
Post a Comment