Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Love This Time of Year



So I have been a slacker lately on posting and taking pictures so that I can post. There will be several posts in the next few week with some pictures because I am just know learning how to us my camera phone. Any way, back to the topic!

I love the smell of fall, the changing of the leaves, decorations, and the smell of fall goodies. Living in Texas you didn't really get to see the leaves change, and so I am really happy that I get to live in a state with seasons. I put up the few Halloween and Fall decorations we have yesterday, sprayed some Apple Spice, and sat there smelling the goodness. I am stoked that it is finally going to start feeling like fall. I can't wait to carve pumpkins and have Brent take me to a corn maze (I have never been to one). I also can't wait to watch the scary movies on TV and rent some. The only sad part about this time of year, is it means winter is coming, and I am not a huge fan of long winters, like we usually tend to have.

On another note, Brent and I are doing well. Just working hard and studying really hard. Brent has been doing awesome this semester and things are going great. I am excited to actually start clinical rotations in the next week. I feel like I am now on the path to what I have been wanting for a really long time. It is going to be a sad year though. Although I have waiting for Brent's senior year to come, I just didn't realize how fast it would come. We have made some awesome friends and it is sad that in a matter of a few months from now we will head our separate ways. It is really hard to believe. It is a good thing that we have a lasting friendship.

Well we hope that all is well with all of you and we will be posting more in the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

just the five of us said...

College years our some of our most cherished memories! I wish sometimes I could go back in time and spend one day as a young married couple with no mortgage☺ Although, this time in your life is closing, a new chapter is always opening. It's like a fantastic book written by you 2.
Janet
p.s. come visit it's still warm here!

Janalee Hubbard said...

That is a gorgeous picture- did you take that with your camera phone? I'm impressed with your phone!

The Fauxes said...

I love fall too! It is totally the most beautiful and the best season ever!