Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scholarship Awards Banquet!

Tonight we had an awards banquet to attend, since Brent recieved a scholarship for Engineering. It was nice to have a night out. The food was not the best, but I loved celebrating with my honey! The view was great. It overlooked the whole valley, and was just beautiful!!! I am happy that we went and celebrated. Plus I am really happy that we were not one of the 16 people who were stuck in the elevator the whole night while the party was going on, and was still stuck when we left. Here are some pictures to enjoy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brent! We are all very proud of you! You should have called for me to come and save the people in the elevator. After all we do get calls on the fire department for that stuff. Anyway congrats brotha!

Erika

Taneill said...

congrats!!! Looks fun.

Taneill

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-arti-mimpi-yang-sering-dialami